Report NEP-SBM-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- Fernanda Llussa, 2011. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship: Are Women Different?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp555, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez, 2011. "Do universities affect firms’ location decisions? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez & Martí Parellada-Sabata, 2011. "Universities and regional economic growth in Spanish regions," Working Papers 2011/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Innovation and Diffusion of Clean/Green Technology: Can Patent Commons Help?," NBER Working Papers 16920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.