Report NEP-SBM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2011. "The contribution of international R&D to firm profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Grid Thoma & Costanza Torricelli, 2011. "Modelling credit risk for innovative firms: the role of innovation measures," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2011. "Firm Dynamics and Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant Level Panel Dataset," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kurt Geppert & Anne Neumann, 2011. "Regional Patterns of Intangible Capital, Agglomeration Effects and Localised Spillovers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1112, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.