Report NEP-SBM-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Michael Stützer, 2010. "The Use and Effect of Social Capital in New Venture Creation - Solo Entrepreneurs vs. New Venture Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," NBER Working Papers 15768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Institutions, Culture, and Open Source," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jaan Masso & Tõnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010. "SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore