Report NEP-SBM-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvind Ashta & Sophie Raimbault, 2009. "Business Perceptions of the new French regime on Auto-Entrepreneurship: a risk-taking step back from socialism," Working Papers CEB 09-058.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2010. "Specialization and growth in Italy: what spatial econometric analysis tells us," Discussion Papers 1_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," IZA Discussion Papers 4745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).