Report NEP-RMG-2021-06-21This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-RMG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinders, Henk Jan & Schoenmaker, Dirk & Van Dijk, Mathijs A, 2020. "Is COVID-19 a threat to financial stability in Europe?," CEPR Discussion Papers 14922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faugeras, Olivier & Pages, Gilles, 2021. "Risk Quantization by Magnitude and Propensity," TSE Working Papers 21-1226, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2022.
- Pliszka, Kamil, 2021. "System-wide and banks' internal stress tests: Regulatory requirements and literature review," Discussion Papers 19/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Chao Wang & Richard Gerlach, 2021. "A Bayesian realized threshold measurement GARCH framework for financial tail risk forecasting," Papers 2106.00288, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Andreï Kostyrka & Dmitry Igorevich Malakhov,, 2021. "The good, the bad, and the asymmetric: Evidence from a new conditional density model," DEM Discussion Paper Series 21-09, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Mathieu Mercadier & Jean-Pierre Lardy, 2019. "Credit spread approximation and improvement using random forest regression," Post-Print hal-03241566, HAL.
- Juan M. Londono & Nancy R. Xu, 2021. "The Global Determinants of International Equity Risk Premiums," International Finance Discussion Papers 1318, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alejandro García & Josef Schroth, 2021. "Can regulating bank capital help prevent and mitigate financial downturns?," Staff Analytical Notes 2021-12, Bank of Canada.
- Mathieu Mercadier & Frank Strobel, 2021. "A one-sided Vysochanskii-Petunin inequality with financial applications," Post-Print hal-03241628, HAL.
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Lin Qi, 2021. "Higher-order comoment contagion among G20 equity markets during the COVID-19 pandemic," CAMA Working Papers 2021-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Nataliya Klimenko & Sebastian Pfeil & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2021. "The Long-Term Effects of Capital Requirements," CESifo Working Paper Series 9115, CESifo.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Agni Orfanoudaki, 2021. "Algorithmic Insurance," Papers 2106.00839, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Afees A. Salisu & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta, 2021. "Out-of-Sample Predictability of Gold Market Volatility: The Role of US Nonfarm Payroll," Working Papers 202143, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Piero Quatto & Gianmarco Vacca & Maria Grazia Zoia, 2021. "Modeling Portfolios with Leptokurtic and Dependent Risk Factors," Papers 2106.04218, arXiv.org.
- Axel A. Araneda, 2021. "Asset volatility forecasting:The optimal decay parameter in the EWMA model," Papers 2105.14382, arXiv.org.
- Denny IRAWAN & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2021. "Conditional Capital Surplus and Shortfall across Resource Firms," Discussion papers 21031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Julien Hok & Sergei Kucherenko, 2021. "Pricing and Risk Analysis in Hyperbolic Local Volatility Model with Quasi Monte Carlo," Papers 2106.08421, arXiv.org.
- Gorovyy, Sergiy & Kelly, Patrick & Kuzmina, Olga, 2020. "Does Secrecy Signal Skill? Characteristics and Performance of Secretive Hedge Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 14873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duc Khuong Nguyen & Dinh-Tri Vo, 2021. "Enterprise Risk Management and Solvency: The Case of the Listed EU Insurers," Working Papers 2021-010, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- van Binsbergen, Jules H., 2020. "Duration-Based Stock Valuation," CEPR Discussion Papers 14904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vacca, Valerio Paolo & Bichlmeier, Fabian & Biraschi, Paolo & Boschi, Natalie & Álvarez, Antonio J. Bravo & Di Primio, Luciano & Ebner, André & Hoeretzeder, Silvia & Ballesteros, Elisa Llorente & Mian, 2021. "Measuring the impact of a bank failure on the real economy: an EU-wide analytical framework," ESRB Working Paper Series 122, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Bhadury, Soumya & Surti, Jay, 2020. "Financial Vulnerability and Risks to Growth in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Jamie Cross & Herman K. van Dijk, 2021. "Quantifying time-varying forecast uncertainty and risk for the real price of oil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-053/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Schalck & Meryem Schalck, 2021. "Predicting French SME Failures: New Evidence from Machine Learning Techniques," Working Papers 2021-009, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Luca Benzoni & Lorenzo Garlappi & Robert S. Goldstein & Julien Hugonnier & Chao Ying, 2020. "Optimal Debt Dynamics, Issuance Costs, and Commitment," Working Paper Series WP-2020-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.