Report NEP-RMG-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingo Hoffmann & Christoph J. Borner, 2019. "Tail models and the statistical limit of accuracy in risk assessment," Papers 1904.12113, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Calvia & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2019. "Risk measures and progressive enlargement of filtration: a BSDE approach," Papers 1904.13257, arXiv.org.
- Morris A. Davis & William D. Larson & Stephen D. Oliner & Benjamin Smith, 2019. "Mortgage Risk Since 1990," FHFA Staff Working Papers 19-02, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Coen, Jamie & Lepore, Caterina & Schaanning, Eric, 2019. "Taking regulation seriously: fire sales under solvency and liquidity constraints," Bank of England working papers 793, Bank of England.
- Fei Sun, 2019. "Cash sub-additive risk statistics with scenario analysis," Papers 1905.00486, arXiv.org.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Simon C. Rother & Isabel Schnabel, 2019. "Asset Price Bubbles and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 25775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartman-Glaser, Barney & Hebert, Benjamin, 2019. "The Insurance is the Lemon: Failing to Index Contracts," Research Papers 3569, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Takuji Arai, 2019. "Pricing and hedging of VIX options for Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard models," Papers 1904.12260, arXiv.org.
- Bazhenov, Timofey & Fantazzini, Dean, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Volatility of Russian stocks using Google Trends and Implied Volatility," MPRA Paper 93544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Önundur Páll Ragnarsson & Jón Magnús Hannesson & Loftur Hreinsson, 2019. "Financial cycles as early warning indicators - Lessons from the Nordic region," Economics wp80, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Hughes, Joseph P. & Jagtiani, Julapa & Moon, Choon-Geol, 2019. "Consumer Lending Efficiency:Commercial Banks Versus A Fintech Lender," Working Papers 19-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dautovic, Ernest, 2019. "Has regulatory capital made banks safer? Skin in the game vs moral hazard," ESRB Working Paper Series 91, European Systemic Risk Board.
- A Clements & D Preve, 2019. "A Practical Guide to Harnessing the HAR Volatility Model," NCER Working Paper Series 120, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Spyridon Lazarakis & Jim Malley, 2019. "Cyclical income risk in Great Britain," CESifo Working Paper Series 7594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Terry Lyons & Sina Nejad & Imanol Perez Arribas, 2019. "Nonparametric pricing and hedging of exotic derivatives," Papers 1905.00711, arXiv.org.