Report NEP-RMG-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Dhaene & Roger J. A. Laeven & Yiying Zhang, 2019. "Systemic Risk: Conditional Distortion Risk Measures," Papers 1901.04689, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Kris James Mitchener & Angela Vossmeyer, 2018. "Systemic Risk and the Great Depression," CESifo Working Paper Series 7425, CESifo Group Munich.
- M’hamed Gaîgi & Stéphane Goutte & Idris Kharroubi & Thomas Lim, 2019. "Optimal risk management problem of natural resources: Application to oil drilling," Working Papers halshs-01968000, HAL.
- Heller, Yuval & Peleg Lazar, Sharon & Raviv, Alon, 2019. "Banks Risk Taking and Creditors Bargaining Power," MPRA Paper 91381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tsirivis, Apostolos, 2019. "Using Value-at-Risk for effective energy portfolio risk management," MPRA Paper 91674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandhya Devi, 2019. "Financial Portfolios based on Tsallis Relative Entropy as the Risk Measure," Papers 1901.04945, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Döttling, Robin, 2019. "Bank Capital Regulation in a Zero Interest Environment," EconStor Preprints 191028, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Xie, Zhuang, 2018. "Research Of Operatinoal Risk Management And Its Determinants: An Analysis Of Hua Xia Bank In China," MPRA Paper 90568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatouh, Mahmoud & McMunn, Ayowande, 2019. "Shareholder risk-taking incentives in the presence of contingent capital," Bank of England working papers 775, Bank of England.
- Manuel Ammann & Sebastian Fischer & Florian Weigert, 2018. "Risk Factor Exposure Variation and Mutual Fund Performance," Working Papers on Finance 1817, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Nov 2018.
- Junbeom Lee & Stephan Sturm & Chao Zhou, 2019. "A Risk-Sharing Framework of Bilateral Contracts," Papers 1901.03874, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Mark Schneider, 2018. "Modeling Interactions between Risk, Time, and Social Preferences," Working Papers 18-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Martin Tegn'er & Stephen Roberts, 2019. "A Probabilistic Approach to Nonparametric Local Volatility," Papers 1901.06021, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Mankart, Jochen & Michaelides, Alexander & Pagratis, Spyros, 2018. "Bank capital buffers in a dynamic model," Discussion Papers 51/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Turan G. Bali & Florian Weigert, 2018. "Have Hedge Funds Solved the Idiosyncratic Volatility Puzzle?," Working Papers on Finance 1827, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Anthony M. Diercks & Uri Carl, 2019. "A Simple Macro-Finance Measure of Risk Premia in Fed Funds Futures," FEDS Notes 2019-01-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).