Report NEP-RMG-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul Jacka & Seb Armstrong & Abdelkarem Berkaoui, 2017. "On representing and hedging claims for coherent risk measures," Papers 1703.03638, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- M. Andrecut, 2017. "Systemic Risk, Maximum Entropy and Interbank Contagion," Papers 1703.04549, arXiv.org.
- Hatem Salah & Marwa Souissi, 2016. "Financial Stability and Macro Prudential Regulation: Policy Implication of Systemic Expected Shortfall Measure," Working Papers 985, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- Felix-Benedikt Liebrich & Gregor Svindland, 2017. "Model Spaces for Risk Measures," Papers 1703.01137, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Marian Gidea & Yuri Katz, 2017. "Topological Data Analysis of Financial Time Series: Landscapes of Crashes," Papers 1703.04385, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Shafik Hebous, 2017. "Curbing Corporate Debt Bias," IMF Working Papers 17/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Seung Jung Lee & Lucy Qian Liu & Viktors Stebunovs, 2017. "Risk Taking and Interest Rates; Evidence from Decades in the Global Syndicated Loan Market," IMF Working Papers 17/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Omar El Euch & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2017. "Perfect hedging in rough Heston models," Papers 1703.05049, arXiv.org.
- Marco Frittelli & Marco Maggis, 2017. "Disentangling Price, Risk and Model Risk: V&R measures," Papers 1703.01329, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Dietmar Pfeifer & Andreas Mandle & Olena Ragulina, 2017. "Data driven partition-of-unity copulas with applications to risk management," Papers 1703.05047, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2020.
- Johannes Brumm & Michael Grill & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2017. "Re-Use of Collateral: Leverage, Volatility, and Welfare," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-04, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Guo, Xu & Wagener, Andreas & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2017. "The Two-Moment Decision Model with Additive Risks," MPRA Paper 77625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danping Li & Dongchen Li & Virginia R. Young, 2017. "Optimality of Excess-Loss Reinsurance under a Mean-Variance Criterion," Papers 1703.01984, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Jason Keegan, 2017. "Market Discipline in the Secondary Bond Market: The Case of Systemically Important Banks," Working Papers 17-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 10 Mar 2017.
- Michal Andrle & Vladimír Tomšík & Jan Vlcek, 2017. "Banks’ Adjustment to Basel III Reform; A Bank-Level Perspective for Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 17/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "What Are Reference Rates For?," IMF Working Papers 17/13, International Monetary Fund.