Report NEP-RMG-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nico Katzke & Chris Garbers, 2015. "Do Long Memory and Asymmetries Matter When Assessing Downside Return Risk?," Working Papers 06/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- PIERRET, Diane, 2014. "Systemic risk and the solvency-liquidity nexus of banks," CORE Discussion Papers 2014038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Elisabetta Cagna & Giulio Casuccio, 2014. "Equally-weighted Risk Contribution Portfolios: an empirical study using expected shortfall," CeRP Working Papers 142, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Braione, Manuela & Scholtes, Nicolas K., 2014. "Construction of value-at-risk forecasts under different distributional assumptions within a BEKK framework," CORE Discussion Papers 2014059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Freddy Delbaen, 2015. "Remark on the Paper "Entropic Value-at-Risk: A New Coherent Risk Measure" by Amir Ahmadi-Javid, J. Opt. Theory and Appl., 155 (2001),1105--1123," Papers 1504.00640, arXiv.org.
- Caterina Mendicino & Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandro Vardulakis, 2015. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers w201503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Edina Berlinger & György Walter, 2015. "Introduction of an Income Contingent Repayment Scheme for Non-Performing Mortgage Loans - Lessons from Hungary’s Case," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1502, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Sebastián Becerra & Gregory Claeys & Juan Francisco Martínez, 2015. "A New Liquidity Risk Measure for the Chilean Banking Sector," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 746, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sylwia Bozek & Izabela Emerling, 2015. "Protecting the organization against risk and the role of financial audit," Working Papers 34/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Avdulaj, Krenar & Barunik, Jozef, 2015. "Are benefits from oil-stocks diversification gone? New evidence from a dynamic copula and high frequency data," FinMaP-Working Papers 32, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Marco Bardoscia & Stefano Battiston & Fabio Caccioli & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "DebtRank: A microscopic foundation for shock propagation," Papers 1504.01857, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Robert Vermeulen & Marco Hoeberichts & Borek Vašícek & Diana Žigraiová & Katerina Šmídková & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Financial stress indices and financial crises," DNB Working Papers 469, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi, 2015. "Forecasting Financial Market Vulnerability in the U.S.: A Factor Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.