Report NEP-RMG-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Zhongfang, 2014. "Efficient estimation of extreme value-at-risks for standalone structural exchange rate risk," MPRA Paper 57800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilmar Cabrera & Jorge Hurtado & Miguel Morales & Juan Sebastián Rojas, 2014. "A Composite Indicator of Systemic Stress (CISS) for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 826, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Marie Briere & Ombretta Signori, 2013. "Hedging inflation risk in a developing economy: The case of Brazil," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167772, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2014. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 191, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Paolo Zagaglia, 2014. "International portfolio allocation with European fixed-income funds: What scope for Italian funds?," Working Paper series 18_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Pilar Abad Romero & Maria Dolores Robles Fernández, 2014. "The Risk-Return binomial after rating changes," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chris Brooks & Keith Anderson, 2012. "Speculative Bubbles and the Cross-Sectional Variation in Stock Returns," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-01, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Nov 2013.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Does oil price uncertainty transmit to the Thai stock market?," MPRA Paper 57395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Denbee & Christian Julliard & Ye Li & Kathy Yuan, 2014. "Network Risk and Key Players: A Structural Analysis of Interbank Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp734, Financial Markets Group.