Report NEP-RMG-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten van Oordt & Chen Zhou, 2013. "Systematic tail risk," DNB Working Papers 400, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dong Hwan Oh & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Time-Varying Systemic Risk: Evidence from a Dynamic Copula Model of CDS Spreads," Working Papers 13-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Xiaxin Hua & Chih Ming Tan, 2013. "Determinants of Systemic Risk and Information Dissemination," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0776, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Falagiarda & A. Saia, 2013. "Credit, Endogenous Collateral and Risky Assets: A DSGE Model," Working Papers wp916, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Xu, Guo & Wing-Keung, Wong & Lixing, Zhu, 2013. "Comparisons and Characterizations of the Mean-Variance, Mean-VaR, Mean-CVaR Models for Portfolio Selection With Background Risk," MPRA Paper 51827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhongliang Tuo, 2013. "Hedging Against the Interest-rate Risk by Measuring the Yield-curve Movement," Papers 1312.6841, arXiv.org.
- Michael P. Devereux & Niels Johannesen & John Vella, 2013. "Can taxes tame the banks? Evidence from European bank levies," EPRU Working Paper Series 1315, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Ghysels & Pierre Guérin & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2013. "Regime Switches in the Risk-Return Trade-Off," Staff Working Papers 13-51, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Gine & James Vickery & Shawn Cole, 2013. "How Does Risk Management Influence Production Decisions? Evidence From a Field Experiment," 2013 Meeting Papers 676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcelo Madureira Prates, 2013. "Why Prudential Regulation Will Fail to Prevent Financial Crises. A Legal Approach," Working Papers Series 335, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.