Report NEP-RMG-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Hett & Alexander Schmidt, 2013. "Bank Bailouts and Market Discipline: How Bailout Expectations Changed During the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 1305, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 01 Aug 2013.
- Item repec:skb:wpaper:cofie-03-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Arregui & Mohamed Norat & Antonio Pancorbo & Jodi G Scarlata & Eija Holttinen & Fabiana Melo & Jay Surti & Christopher Wilson & Rodolfo Wehrhahn & Mamoru Yanase, 2013. "Addressing Interconnectedness; Concepts and Prudential Tools," IMF Working Papers 13/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Christoffer Kok & Mattia Montagna, 2013. "Multi-layered Interbank Model for Assessing Systemic Risk," Kiel Working Papers 1873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stefano De Marco & Caroline Hillairet & Antoine Jacquier, 2013. "Shapes of implied volatility with positive mass at zero," Papers 1310.1020, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2013. "The Euro Area Crisis; Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 13/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Paraschiv, Florentina, 2013. "Price Dynamics in Electricity Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1314, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Relationship and transaction lending in a crisis," Economics Working Papers 1385, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.