Report NEP-RMG-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Tola, 2010. "Measuring sectoral/geographic concentration risk," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 72, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Bank capital : lessons from the financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5473, The World Bank.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Markov chain Monte Carlo estimation of default and recovery: dependent via the latent systematic factor," Papers 1011.2827, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yenilmez, Taylan, 2010. "Analyzing Systemic Risk with Financial Networks An Application During a Financial Crash," MPRA Paper 26684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Luiz Renato Lima & Oliver Linton & Daniel Smith, 2010. "Evaluating Value-at-Risk Models via Quantile Regression," NCER Working Paper Series 67, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2010. ""GH skew Student's t-distribution in stochastic volatility model with application to stock returns" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-228, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Céline Gauthier & Zhongfang He & Moez Souissi, 2010. "Understanding Systemic Risk: The Trade-Offs between Capital, Short-Term Funding and Liquid Asset Holdings," Staff Working Papers 10-29, Bank of Canada.
- Fabio Sigrist & Werner A. Stahel, 2010. "Using The Censored Gamma Distribution for Modeling Fractional Response Variables with an Application to Loss Given Default," Papers 1011.1796, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2010. "Moral Hazard and Ambiguity," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_39, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2010. "Homeownership for the long run: an analysis of homeowner subsidies," Working Paper 1021, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Jan 2011.
- Anat R. Admati & Peter M. DeMarzo & Martin F. Hellwig & Paul Pfleiderer, 2010. "Fallacies, Irrelevant Facts, and Myths in the Discussion of Capital Regulation: Why Bank Equity is Not Expensive," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_42, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.