Report NEP-RMG-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1028, Banco de Espa�a.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Peter Reichling, 2010. "Portfolio Management under Asymmetric Dependence and Distribution," FEMM Working Papers 100017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garita, Gus, 2010. "An Inquiry into Banking Portfolios and Financial Stability Surrounding "The Great Recession"," MPRA Paper 25996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gareth W. Peters & Aaron D. Byrnes & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Impact of Insurance for Operational Risk: Is it worthwhile to insure or be insured for severe losses?," Papers 1010.4406, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Harry Zheng, 2010. "A la Carte of Correlation Models: Which One to Choose?," Papers 1010.4053, arXiv.org.
- Dobrislav Dobrev & Pawel Szerszen, 2010. "The information content of high-frequency data for estimating equity return models and forecasting risk," International Finance Discussion Papers 1005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bada, Oualid & Kneip, Alois, 2010. "Panel Data Models with Unobserved Multiple Time- Varying Effects to Estimate Risk Premium of Corporate Bonds," MPRA Paper 26006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Zhao Zhang, 2010. "Dynamic Coherent Acceptability Indices and their Applications to Finance," Papers 1010.4339, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Oualid Bada & Alois Kneip, 2010. "Panel Data Models with Unobserved Multiple Time - Varying Effects to Estimate Risk Premium of Corporate Bonds," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Monica Billio & Ludovic Calès & Dominique Guegan, 2010. "A Cross-Sectional Performance Measure for Portfolio Management," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765021037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nellie Zhang & Tom Hossfeld, 2010. "Losses from Simulated Defaults in Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Discussion Papers 10-14, Bank of Canada.