Report NEP-RMG-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Zymler & Daniel Kuhn & Berc Rustem, 2009. "Worst-Case Value-at-Risk of Non-Linear Portfolios," Working Papers 017, COMISEF.
- Sakaimbo, Nicholas K. & Pederson, Glenn D., 2009. "Assessing the Relationship between Probability of Default and Loss Given Default in an Agricultural Loan Portfolio," Staff Papers 55281, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torro, Hipolit, 2009. "Assessing the influence of spot price predictability on electricity futures hedging," MPRA Paper 18892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien Laurent & Jeroen Rombouts & Francesco Violente, 2009. "On Loss Functions and Ranking Forecasting Performances of Multivariate Volatility Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-45, CIRANO.