Report NEP-RMG-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balakrishna, B S, 2008. "Levy Density Based Intensity Modeling of the Correlation Smile," MPRA Paper 14922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2009.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "A Framework for Assessing the Systemic Risk of Major Financial Institutions," BIS Working Papers 281, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carolyne Spackman & Manmohan Singh, 2009. "The Use (and Abuse) of CDS Spreads During Distress," IMF Working Papers 09/62, .
- Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2009. "Performance and Merton-Type Default Risk of Listed Banks in EU: a panel VAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 2009_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Mathieu Gatumel, 2008. "Relevancy of the cost-of-capital rate for the insurance companies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Erlend Nier, 2009. "Financial Stability Frameworks and the Role of Central Banks; Lessons From the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/70, .
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14881 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richards, Steven T., 2009. "Do I Need Crop Insurance? Self Evaluating Crop Insurance as a Risk Management Tool in New York State," EB Series 49003, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory Brown & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Do Foreign Firms Have Less Idiosyncratic Risk than U.S. Firms?," NBER Working Papers 14931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Wei & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2009. "On the Systemic Nature of Weather Risk," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Staehr, A. Edward, 2009. "Case Studies on the Use of Crop Insurance in Managing Risk," EB Series 49004, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Matthias Koenig & Joern Meissner, 2009. "Risk Management Policies for Dynamic Capacity Control," Working Papers MRG/0013, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Sep 2014.
- Paul Soderlind & Angelo Ranaldo & Charlotte Christiansen, 2009. "The Time-Varying Systematic Risk of Carry Trade Strategies," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Dominique Guegan & Pierre-André Maugis, 2008. "New prospects on vines," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08095, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2010.
- Pablo Antolín & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Private Pensions and Policy Responses to the Financial and Economic Crisis," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 36, OECD Publishing.