Report NEP-RMG-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary B. Gorton, 2008. "The Panic of 2007," NBER Working Papers 14358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olmo, José & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2008. "Testing downside risk efficiency under market distress," UC3M Working papers. Economics we084321, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jun Yang, 2008. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Term Structure of Corporate Spreads," Staff Working Papers 08-29, Bank of Canada.
- Patrick M McGuire & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2008. "Estimating hedge fund leverage," BIS Working Papers 260, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Dadang Muljawan & Suprayogi & Lolita Moorena, 2008. "Using The Artificial Neural Network (ANN) to Assess Bank Credit Risk: A Case Study of Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 2008_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "Nouveaux instruments d’évaluation pour le risque financier d’entreprise," CERIS Working Paper 200801, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Jouchi Nakajima, 2008. "EGARCH and Stochastic Volatility: Modeling Jumps and Heavy-tails for Stock Returns," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Tim Bollerslev & Tzuo Hao & George Tauchen, 2008. "Expected Stock Returns and Variance Risk Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2008-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.