Report NEP-RMG-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wong, Woon K & Copeland, Laurence, 2008. "Risk Measurement and Management in a Crisis-Prone World," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, 2008. "Credit risk and business cycle over different regimes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 670, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Albert H. De Wet & Renee Van Eyden & Rangan Gupta, 2008. "Conditional Loss Estimation Using a South African Global Error Correcting Macroeconometric Model," Working Papers 200826, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Darrell Duffie, 2008. "Innovations in credit risk transfer: implications for financial stability," BIS Working Papers 255, Bank for International Settlements.
- Febrian, Erie & Herwany, Aldrin, 2007. "Co-integration and Causality Among Jakarta Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange, and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 9632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Yanhui & Copeland, Laurence, 2008. "The Credit Risk Premium in a Disaster-Prone World," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2008.