Report NEP-RMG-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boudt, Kris & Peterson, Brian & Carl, Peter, 2008. "Hedge fund portfolio selection with modified expected shortfall," MPRA Paper 7126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk-realised semivariance," Economics Papers 2008-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Evan Gatev & Philip Strahan, 2008. "Liquidity Risk and Syndicate Structure," NBER Working Papers 13802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2008. "Equity portfolio diversification under time-varying predictability and comovements: evidence from Ireland, the US, and the UK," Working Papers 2008-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mohammed Bouaddi & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Mixed Exponential Power Asymmetric Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 0749, CIRPEE.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.
- Mathieu Gatumel & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Towards an understanding approach of the insurance linked securities market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2008. "Bond positions, expectations, and the yield curve," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Simona Castellani & Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2008. "Indebtedness, macroeconomic conditions and banks’ loan losses: evidence from Italy," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08014, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2008. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 13805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otto Winkels & Dirk Schoenmaker & Sander Osterloo, 2007. "The Emergence of Cross-Border Insurance Groups within Europe with Centralised Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp176, Financial Markets Group.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara, 2008. "Can Exchange Rates Forecast Commodity Prices?," Working Papers 08-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.