Report NEP-RMG-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00168714_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Loisel & Christian Mazza & Didier Rullière, 2009. "Convergence and asymptotic variance of bootstrapped finite-time ruin probabilities with partly shifted risk processes," Post-Print hal-00168716, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00168958_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blitz, D.C. & van Vliet, P., 2007. "The Volatility Effect: Lower Risk without Lower Return," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-044-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007. "Managing international portfolios with small capitalization stocks," Working Papers 2007-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang, Fan, 2007. "Risk-Based Pricing of High Loan-To-Value Mortgage," MPRA Paper 4788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabella Massa & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "Go Long or Short in Pyramids? News from the Egyptian Stock Market," IMF Working Papers 07/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Jérôme Lahaye & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "Jumps, cojumps and macro announcements," Working Papers 2007-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Caterina LUCARELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2007. "Investors' Behaviour in the Chinese Stock Exchanges: Empirical Evidence in a Systemic Approach," Working Papers 297, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2007. "Indicators of corporate default : an EU based empirical study," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Sep 2007.