Report NEP-RMG-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kwamie Dunbar & Albert J. Edwards, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Credit Risk Regime Switching and Temporal Conditional Default Correlation in Credit Default Swap Valuation: The Market liquidity effect," Working papers 2007-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cohen, Ruben D, 2007. "Incorporating default risk into Hamada's Equation for application to capital structure," MPRA Paper 3190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Baule, Rainer & Gottschalg, Oliver, 2007. "Measuring idiosyncratic risks in leveraged buyout transactions," IESE Research Papers D/682, IESE Business School.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on Student-t Log-Returns of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 194, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore