Report NEP-RMG-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2006. "Risk Transfer with CDOs and Systemic Risk in Banking," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/04, Center for Financial Studies.
- Toker Doganoglu & Christoph Hartz & Stefan Mittnik, 2006. "Portfolio Optimization wehn Risk Factors are Conditionally Varying and Heavy Tailed," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/24, Center for Financial Studies.
- Petr Jakubík, 2007. "Credit Risk in the Czech Economy," Working Papers IES 2007/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2007.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno, 2007. "A GARCH-based method for clustering of financial time series: International stock markets evidence," MPRA Paper 2074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2007. "Hedging Exposure to Electricity Price Risk in a Value at Risk Framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-013-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Is there an identity within international stock market volatilities?," MPRA Paper 2069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Hartz & Stefan Mittnik & Marc S. Paolella, 2006. "Accurate Value-at-Risk Forecast with the (good old) Normal-GARCH Model," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/23, Center for Financial Studies.
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2007. "Do Bonds Span Volatility Risk in the U.S. Treasury Market? A Specification test for Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 12962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilian, Lutz & Park, Cheolbeom, 2007. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the U.S. Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Michael W. Brandt, 2007. "Optimal Asset Allocation in Asset Liability Management," NBER Working Papers 12970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.