Report NEP-RMG-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bolder, 2006. "Modelling Term-Structure Dynamics for Risk Management: A Practitioner's Perspective," Staff Working Papers 06-48, Bank of Canada.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Peter H. Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2006. "Jump starting GARCH: pricing and hedging options with jumps in returns and volatilities," Working Papers (Old Series) 0619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2006.
- Diana Hancock & Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "The competitive effects of risk-based bank capital regulation: an example from U.S. mortgage markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2006.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko, 2006. "Housing Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00067742_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2006. "Do bonds span volatility risk in the U.S. Treasury market? a specification test for affine term structure models," Working Paper Series WP-06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.