Report NEP-RMG-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minas Vlassis & Nick Drydakis, . "A Union-Oligopoly Model of Endogenous Discrimination:Should it be wage discrimination taxed or discriminated employment subsidized?," Working Papers 0614, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- George Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Conditional autoregressive valu at risk by regression quantile: Estimatingmarket risk for major stock markets," Working Papers 0521, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp2000624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2006. "A credit contagion model for loan portfolios in a network of firms with spatial interaction," Working Papers 143, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crt:wpaper:0318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Bertoluzzo & Marco Corazza, 2006. "Financial trading systems: Is recurrent reinforcement the via?," Working Papers 141, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.