Report NEP-RMG-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John G. Galbraith & Serguei Zernov, 2006. "Extreme Dependence In The Nasdaq And S&P Composite Indexes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Schmieder, Christian & Reinschmidt, Timo & Mager, Ferdinand & Gerke, Wolfgang, 2006. "Empirical risk analysis of pension insurance: the case of Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Risager, Ole, 2005. "The Value Premium on the Danish Stock Market," Working Papers 20-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro BalbÃ¡s & Raquel BalbÃ¡s Universidad & Silvia Mayoral, 2006. "Optimizing Measures of Risk: A Simplex-like Algorithm," Faculty Working Papers 11/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Harju, Kari & Hussain, Mujahid, 2006. "Intraday Seasonalities and Macroeconomic News Announcements," Working Papers 512, Hanken School of Economics.
- Harju, Kari & Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2006. "Intraday Linkages Across International Equity Markets," Working Papers 516, Hanken School of Economics.