Report NEP-RMG-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006. "Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies," Cahiers de recherche 0613, CIRPEE.
- Antony Unwin & Martin Theus & Wolfgang Härdle, 2006. "Exploratory Graphics of a Financial Dataset," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006. "Interpreting Prediction Market Prices as Probabilities," NBER Working Papers 12200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2006. "Risk-Adjusted Forecasts of Oil Prices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 585, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Long Chen & Ralitsa Petkova & Lu Zhang, 2006. "The Expected Value Premium," NBER Working Papers 12183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anusha Chari & Peter Blair Henry, 2006. "Firm-Specific Information and the Efficiency of Investment," NBER Working Papers 12186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.