Report NEP-RMG-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "On the Sensitivity of Firms' Investment to Cash Flow and Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 638, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Apr 2008.
- John H. Cochrane, 2006. "The Dog That Did Not Bark: A Defense of Return Predictability," NBER Working Papers 12026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006. "Five Open Questions About Prediction Markets," NBER Working Papers 12060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:/2005/487 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2006-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Reimann, 2006. "An Elementary Model of Price Dynamics in a Financial Market Distribution, Multiscaling & Entropy," IEW - Working Papers 271, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.