Report NEP-RMG-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2005. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," FAME Research Paper Series rp140, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Fabien Couderc, 2005. "Understanding Default Risk Through Nonparametric Intensity Estimation," FAME Research Paper Series rp141, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Fabien Couderc & Olivier Renault, 2005. "Times-To-Default:Life Cycle, Global and Industry Cycle Impact," FAME Research Paper Series rp142, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2004. "Increasing Uncertainty: A Definition," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_4, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Item repec:col:000146:000764 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michail Koubouros & Dimitrios Malliaropulos & Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2005. "Long-Run Cash-Flow and Discount-Rate Risks in the Cross-Section of US Returns," Finance 0505009, EconWPA, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, . "Narrowing the No-Arbitrage Bounds," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Ronald J. Balvers & Dayong Huang, 2005. "Evaluation Of Linear Asset Pricing Models By Implied Portfolio Performance," Working Papers 05-06 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005. "Increases in risk and demand for risky asset," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Edward Schlee & Christian Gollier, . "Information and the Equity Premium," Working Papers 2133505, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.