Report NEP-RMG-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2003. "Jackknifing Bond Option Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1392, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Harry Sapienza & Amy Beekman, 1999. "Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the US, UK, France, Belgium and Holland," Working Papers CREGO 0991102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corportate strategy, centralisation and outsourcing in banking: case studies on paper payment processing," Economic History 0301005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Magnus & Lomakka, Magnus, 2003. "Evaluating Implied RNDs by some New Confidence Interval Estimation Techniques," Working Paper Series 146, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Bing Liang, 2003. "Fees on Fees in Funds of Funds," NBER Working Papers 9464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Kuritzkes & Til Schuermann & Scott M. Weiner, 2002. "Risk Measurement, Risk Management and Capital Adequacy in Financial Conglomerates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.