Report NEP-RES-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "Policy Evolution under the Clean Air Act," Working Paper Series rwp18-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sonia Schwartz & Johanna Choumert-Nkolo & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Éric Nazindigouba Kere, 2019. "On the optimal setting of protected areas," Working Papers halshs-02082753, HAL.
- Shapiro, Joseph S, 2018. "The Low but Uncertain Measured Benefits of US Water Quality Policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2qq4d7vn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019. "Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling [Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," CIRED Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2019. "Charity, Status, and Optimal Taxation: Welfarist and Paternalist Approaches," Working Papers in Economics 760, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.