Report NEP-RES-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Brock & A. Xepapadeas, 2016. "Climate Change Policy under Polar Amplification," Working Papers 2016.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carolyn Fischer, 2016. "Environmental Protection for Sale: Strategic Green Industrial Policy and Climate Finance," Working Papers 2016.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Angela Köppl & Alexander Zeitlberger, 2016. "Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 2016.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marianna Gilli, 2016. "Towards a low carbon Europe: the role of technological change and environmental policies in European manufacturing sectors," SEEDS Working Papers 0516, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Eriksson, Mathilda, 2016. "The Role of the Forest in Climate Policy," Umeå Economic Studies 927, Umeå University, Department of Economics.