Report NEP-RES-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Boying Liu, 2014. "The Impact of Environmental Taxes on Firm’s Technology and Entry Decisions," Working Papers 2014-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ralf Martin & Myra Mohnen, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers from Clean and Dirty Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1300, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Raza, Mohsin & Elahi, Muhammad Ather, 2014. "Globalisation, energy usage and sustainability," MPRA Paper 59323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Sjak Smulders, 2014. "Carbon Lock-In: The Role of Expectations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-100/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2016.
- Fu, Shihe & Gu, Yizhen, 2014. "Highway toll and air pollution: evidence from Chinese cities," MPRA Paper 59619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Climate Change, Trade, and Competitiveness: Climate Trade Performance of India, SAARC and Asia Pacific Region," MPRA Paper 59423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2014.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & El Alouani, Hajar, 2014. "Models of Green Economy in Arab Countries Using the Environmental Performance Index," MPRA Paper 58861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "Corporate Environmental Initiatives and Shareholder Value: Focusing on the Role of Environmental Information and Its Credibility," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thomas Longden, 2014. "Going Forward by Looking Backwards on the Environmental Kuznets Curve: an Analysis of CFCs, CO2 and the Montreal and Kyoto Protocols," Working Papers 2014.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.