Report NEP-RES-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Böhringer & André Müller & Jan Schneider, 2014. "Carbon Tariffs Revisited," Working Papers V-364-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Robert Hahn & Robert Ritz, 2014. "Optimal Altruism in Public Good Provision," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1403, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- VARDAR, N. Baris, 2013. "Imperfect resource substitution and optimal transition to clean technologies," CORE Discussion Papers 2013072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carsten Helm & Franz Wirl, 2014. "The Principal-Agent Model with Multilateral Externalities: An Application to Climate Agreements," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 32 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2014. "Do Environmental Policies Hurt Trade Performance?," Working Papers halshs-00939249, HAL.
- Jans, Jenny & Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Peter, 2014. "Economic Status, Air Quality, and Child Health: Evidence from Inversion Episodes," IZA Discussion Papers 7929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).