Report NEP-RES-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madison Condon & Ada Ignaciuk, 2013. "Border Carbon Adjustment and International Trade: A Literature Review," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Sekar, Samantha, 2013. "Two World Views on Carbon Revenues," Discussion Papers dp-13-32, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger A. & Sohngen, Brent & Riddle, Anne, 2013. "Wood Bioenergy and Land Use: A Challenge to the Searchinger Hypothesis," Discussion Papers dp-13-33, Resources For the Future.
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Olmstead, Sheila & Krupnick, Alan, 2013. "Water Resoures and Unconventional Fossil Fuel Development: Linking Physical Impacts to Social Costs," Discussion Papers dp-13-34, Resources For the Future.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Hafstead, Marc A.C., 2013. "Tax Reform and Environmental Policy: Options for Recycling Revenue from a Tax on Carbon Dioxide," Discussion Papers dp-13-31, Resources For the Future.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2013. "Using the Tax System To Address Competition Issues with a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers dp-13-30, Resources For the Future.
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "The Evolving Geography of China's Industrial Production: Implications for Pollution Dynamics and Urban Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Pei Li & Daxuan Zhao, 2013. "Pollution Control Effort at China's River Borders: When Does Free Riding Cease?," NBER Working Papers 19620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2013. "The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.