Report NEP-RES-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet Currie & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Jamie Mullins & Matthew J. Neidell, 2013. "What Do We Know About Short and Long Term Effects of Early Life Exposure to Pollution?," NBER Working Papers 19571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rhodes, M. Taylor, 2013. "Pigskin, Tailgating and Pollution: Estimating the Environmental Impacts of Sporting Events," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Sven Rudolph & Takeshi Kawakatsu & Achim Lerch, 2013. "Regional Market-Based Climate Policy in North America: Efficient, Effective, Fair?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201345, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Optimal growth under a climate constraint," IDEI Working Papers 798, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Herman R.J. Vollebergh & Edwin van der Werf, 2013. "The Role of Standards in Eco-innovation: Lessons for Policymakers," Working Papers 2013.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Marco Maffezzoli, 2013. "Taxing Carbon under Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 2013.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.