Report NEP-RES-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stowe, Robert C & Stavins, Robert Norman & Chan, Gabriel Angelo & Sweeney, Richard Leonard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," Scholarly Articles 8160721, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Aldy, Joseph Edgar & Pizer, William, 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," Scholarly Articles 5688779, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Karp, Larry & Stevenson, Megan, 2012. "Green Industrial policy: trade and theory," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1126, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Alberto Gago & Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & Ana Ramos, 2012. "Climate Change, Buildings and Energy Prices," Working Papers fa04-2012, Economics for Energy.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Item repec:hrv:hksfac:5241378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sunghoon Chung, 2012. "Environmental Regulation and the Pattern of Outward FDI: An Empirical Assessment of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Departmental Working Papers 1203, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Aldy, Joseph Edgar, 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Scholarly Articles 5347069, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.