Report NEP-RES-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Howes & Paul Wyrwoll, 2012. "Asiaâ€™s Wicked Environmental Problems," Governance Working Papers 23289, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bell, William, 2012. "Reviewing the climate change adaptation readiness of the Australian national electricity market institutions," MPRA Paper 38112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anthony Heyes & Sandeep Kapur, 2012. "Community Pressure for Green Behaviour," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1207, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.