Report NEP-RES-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Neumann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Facilitating Low-Carbon Investments: Lessons from Natural Gas," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1154, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claude Ménard, 2011. "A New Institutional Perspective on Environmental Issues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624307, HAL.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary M., 2011. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00624297, HAL.
- Estrada, Francisco & Tol, Richard S. J. & Gay-García, Carlos, 2011. "A Critique of The Economics of Climate Change in Mexico," Papers WP408, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:2247937 is not listed on IDEAS anymore