Report NEP-RES-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00441491_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "The potential for mitigation of CO2 emissions in Vietnam's power sector," Post-Print halshs-00441085, HAL.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:7/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annegrete Bruvoll, 2009. "On the measurement of environmental taxes," Discussion Papers 599, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009. "On blending mandates, border tax adjustment and import standards for biofuels," Working Papers in Economics 422, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Olsson, Ola & Siba, Eyerusalem, 2009. "Ethnic Cleansing or Resource Struggle in Darfur? An empirical analysis," Working Papers in Economics 417, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2009. "Uncertain Outcomes and Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 0907, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly & Henry D. Jacoby & Jennifer F. Morris, 2009. "The Cost of Climate Policy in the United States," Working Papers 0905, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.