Report NEP-RES-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "An economic view of carbon allowances market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jaccard, Mark, 2007. "Fossil fuels and clean, plentiful energy in the 21st century: the example of coal," EIB Papers 4/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Kolev, Atanas & Riess, Armin, 2007. "Environmental and technology externalities: policy and investment implications," EIB Papers 12/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Finon, Dominique, 2007. "Pros and cons of alternative policies aimed at promoting renewables," EIB Papers 11/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Francesco Caselli & Tom Cunningham, 2009. "Leader Behavior and the Natural Resource Curse," CEP Discussion Papers dp0913, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.