Report NEP-RES-2002-05-03This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nijkamp, P. & Verbruggen, H., 2002. "Global trends and climate change policies," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 1999. "Toll competition among congested roads," Documentos de Trabajo 54, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Gabriel Fierro, 2000. "International Trade and Sustainability of the Chilean Forestry Sector," Documentos de Trabajo 74, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Raúl O'Ryan & Sebastian Miller & Carlos J. de Miguel, 2001. "Environmental Taxes, Inefficient Subsidies and Income Distribution in Chile: A CGE framework," Documentos de Trabajo 98, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberta Arduini & Fabrizio Cesaroni, 2001. "Environmental Technologies in the European Chemical Industry," LEM Papers Series 2001/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2002. "Dirty exports and environmental regulation : do standards matter to trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2806, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore