Report NEP-REG-2021-02-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banban Wang & William A. Pizer & Clayton Munnings, 2021. "Price Limits in a Tradable Performance Standard," NBER Working Papers 28368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Hache & Samuel Carcanague & Clément Bonnet & Gondia Sokhna Seck & Marine Simoën, 2019. "Some geopolitical issues of the energy transition," Working Papers hal-03101697, HAL.
- Muthe Mathias Mwampashi & Christina Sklibosios Nikitopoulos & Otto Konstandatos & Alan Rai, 2020. "Wind Generation and the Dynamics of Electricity Prices in Australia," Research Paper Series 416, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cong Chen & Lang Tong & Ye Guo, 2021. "Pricing Energy Storage in Real-time Market," Papers 2101.10151, arXiv.org.
- Genakos, Christos & Grey, Felix & Ritz, Robert A., 2020. "Generalized linear competition: from pass-through to policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jung, Juan & Melguizo, Angel, 2020. "Rules, institutions, or both? Estimating the drivers of telecommunication investment in Latin America," MPRA Paper 105165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rania Mabrouk & Oliwia Kurtyka, 2020. "Strategic use of environmental innovation in vertical chains and regulatory attitudes," Working Papers hal-03081146, HAL.
- Rania Hentati-Kaffel & Alessandro Ravina, 2020. "The Impact of Low-Carbon Policy on Stock Returns," Post-Print hal-03045804, HAL.
- Robert W. Hahn & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2021. "Efficiency and Equity Impacts of Energy Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 28371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maximilian Parzen & Fabian Neumann & Addrian H. Van Der Weijde & Daniel Friedrich & Aristides Kiprakis, 2021. "Beyond cost reduction: Improving the value of energy storage in electricity systems," Papers 2101.10092, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2022.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2021. "Absorptive Capacity, Knowledge Spillovers and Incentive Contracts," Working Papers halshs-03110851, HAL.
- Naonari Yajima & Toshi H. Arimura, 2019. "Effectiveness of Multiple-Policy Instruments: Evidence from the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Policy in Japan," Working Papers 1916, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & José Montalbán & Felix Weinhardt, 2021. "Home Broadband and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8846, CESifo.
- Morgan Ubeda, 2020. "Local Amenities, Commuting Costs and Income Disparities Within Cities," Working Papers halshs-03082448, HAL.
- Foarta, Dana & Morelli, Massimo, 2020. "Complexity and the Reform Process," Research Papers 3891, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.