Report NEP-REG-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Lukas & Zinke, Jonas, 2020. "One price fits all? Wind power expansion under uniform and nodal pricing in Germany," EWI Working Papers 2020-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Brändle, Gregor & Schönfisch, Max & Schulte, Simon, 2020. "Estimating Long-Term Global Supply Costs for Low-Carbon Hydrogen," EWI Working Papers 2020-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 10 Aug 2021.
- Werthschulte, Madeline, 2020. ""Pay-later" vs. "pay-as-you-go": Experimental evidence on present-biased overconsumption and the importance of timing," CAWM Discussion Papers 121, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Chakraborty, Debapriya & Bunch, David S. & Lee, Jae Hyun & Tal, Gil, 2020. "What Factors Drive Commuters’ Demand for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7xq3s2br, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Brucal, Arlan & Roberts, Michael, 2019. "Do energy efficiency standards hurt consumers?: evidence from household appliance sales," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100772, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Muehlegger, Erich PhD & Rapson, David PhD, 2020. "Electric Vehicle Subsidies Appear to Have Modest Pollution Reduction Benefits," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1hr93046, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E.M., 2020. "Load-Following Forward Contracts," Working Papers 2020-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 31 Dec 2021.
- Bassett, Ray & Rosko, Garry, 2020. "Revenue Cost Comparisons for Alberta Rail Traffic," Papers 305962, Canadian Transportation Research Forum (CTRF).
- Paul Malliet & Frédéric Reynés & Gissela Landa & Meriem Hamdi‑Cherif & Aurélien Saussay, 2020. "Assessing Short‑Term and Long‑Term Economic and Environmental Effects of the COVID‑19 Crisis in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6neh4df2kq9, Sciences Po.
- Tommy Staahl Gabrielsen & Bjørn Olav Johansen & Odd Rune Straume, 2020. "National pricing with local quality competition," NIPE Working Papers 09/2020, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Grafström, Jonas & Paolo Vinci, Concetto, 2020. "Job Creation in the Wind Power Sector Through Marshallian and Jacobian Knowledge Spillovers," Ratio Working Papers 340, The Ratio Institute.
- Arbex, Marcelo Aarestru & Mattos, Enlinson, 2020. "Limited tax capacity and the optimal taxation of firms," Textos para discussão 539, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).