Report NEP-REG-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Creel & Mario Holzner & Francesco Saraceno & Andrew Watt & Jérôme Wittwer, 2020. "How to Spend it: A Proposal for a European Covid-19 Recovery Programme," wiiw Policy Notes 38, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lilas Demmou & Guido Franco, 2020. "Do sound infrastructure governance and regulation affect productivity growth? New insights from firm level data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1609, OECD Publishing.
- Martín Bordon Lesme & Jaume Freire-González & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2020. "The Direct Rebound Effect of Electricity Energy Services in Spanish Households: Evidence from Error Correction Model and System GMM estimates," Working Papers wpdea2002, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Trevor L. Davis & Mark C. Thurber & Frank A. Wolak, 2020. "An Experimental Comparison of Carbon Pricing Under Uncertainty in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 27260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Intini, Mario & Waterson, Michael, 2020. "Do British wind generators behave strategically in response to the Western Link interconnector?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 455, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- O'Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate, 2020. "Corrective Tax Design and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 14582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur & Nicholas Z. Muller & Andrew J. Yates, 2020. "The Environmental Benefits from Transportation Electrification: Urban Buses," NBER Working Papers 27285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itf, 2019. "Understanding Consumer Vehicle Choice: A New Car Fleet Model for France," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 72, OECD Publishing.
- Newbery, D., 2020. "The cost of CO2 abatement from Britain’s only PWR: Sizewell B," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2047, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simshauser, P. & Gilmore, J., 2020. "Is the NEM broken? Policy discontinuity and the 2017-2020 investment megacycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2048, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christoph Graf & Federico Quaglia & Frank A. Wolak, 2020. "Simplified Electricity Market Models with Significant Intermittent Renewable Capacity: Evidence from Italy," NBER Working Papers 27262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Burghouwt, 2019. "Assessing Consumer Welfare Impacts of Aviation Policy Measures," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- Bert van Wee, 2019. "Assessing the Impacts of Vehicle Emissions and Safety Regulations," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2019/07, OECD Publishing.
- Riccardo Camboni & Alberto Corsini & Raffaele Miniaci & Paola Valbonesi, 2020. "Mapping fuel poverty risk at the municipal level: A Small-Scale Analysis of Italian Energy Performance Certificate, Census and Survey data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0252, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Simshauser, P., 2020. "Merchant utilities and boundaries of the firm: vertical integration in energy-only markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2039, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Danae Hernandez-Cortes & Kyle C. Meng, 2020. "Do Environmental Markets Cause Environmental Injustice? Evidence from California's Carbon Market," NBER Working Papers 27205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulia Brancaccio & Myrto Kalouptsidi & Theodore Papageorgiou & Nicola Rosaia, 2020. "Search Frictions and Efficiency in Decentralized Transportation Markets," NBER Working Papers 27300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & Francois Salanie, 2019. "On competitive nonlinear pricing," Post-Print hal-02097209, HAL.