Report NEP-REG-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruhnau, Oliver & Hirth, Lion & Praktiknjo, Aaron, 2019. "Heating with wind: Economics of heat pumps and variable renewables," EconStor Preprints 206688, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Erica Myers & Steven L. Puller & Jeremy D. West, 2019. "Effects of Mandatory Energy Efficiency Disclosure in Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 26436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Ellis & Daniel Nachtigall & Frank Venmans, 2019. "Carbon pricing and competitiveness: Are they at odds?," OECD Environment Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2019. "The future of UK Carbon pricing: Artificial Intelligence and the Emissions Trading System," MPRA Paper 94887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2019. "Climate Change, Operating Flexibility and Corporate Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 26441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suphi Sen & Marie-Theres von Schickfus, 2019. "Climate Policy, Stranded Assets, and Investors' Expectations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7945, CESifo Group Munich.
- BELLEFLAMME Paul, & PEITZ Martin,, 2019. "Price disclosure by two-sided platforms," CORE Discussion Papers 2019011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ben Wealer & Simon Bauer & Leonard Göke & Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert, 2019. "Economics of Nuclear Power Plant Investment: Monte Carlo Simulations of Generation III/III+ Investment Projects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1833, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joshua Blonz, 2019. "The Welfare Costs of Misaligned Incentives: Energy Inefficiency and the Principal-Agent Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-071, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Choi, Jay Pil & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2019. "Optimal certification policy, entry, and investment in the presence of public signals," Working Papers 2019-6, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.