Report NEP-REG-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan E. Hughes & Ian A. Lange, 2018. "Who (Else) Benefits from Electricity Deregulation? Coal Prices, Natural Gas and Price Discrimination," CESifo Working Paper Series 7374, CESifo.
- Simon Quemin & Raphael Trotignon, 2018. "Competitive Permit Storage and Market Design: An Application to the EU-ETS," Working Papers 2018.19, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Cédric Clastres & Jacques Percebois & Olivier Rebenaque & Boris Solier, 2018. "Cross subsidies across network users: renewable self-consumption," Working Papers 1805, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Robles-Rovalo, Arturo & Díaz-Goti, Emiliano & Guarneros-Gutiérrez, Rodrigo, 2018. "The Nature and Magnitude of the Effects of Asymmetric Regulation of Mobile Termination Rates on the Mexican Retail Prices," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190426, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Carl Gaigné & Vincent Hovelaque & Youcef Méchouar, 2018. "Carbon tax and sustainable facility location: The role of production technology," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-12, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Baikowski, Martin, 2018. "Impacts of consumers' electricity price misperceptions," CAWM Discussion Papers 105, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "Analysing Carbon Pass-Through Rate Mechanism in the Electricity Sector: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 91067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Roweno J.R.K. Heijmans, 2018. "Regulating Stock Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 7383, CESifo.
- Michael Pollitt & Lewis Dale, 2018. "Restructuring the Chinese Electricity Supply Sector – How industrial electricity prices are determined in a liberalized power market: lessons from Great Britain," Working Papers 1839, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Viehmann, Johannes & Lorenczik, Stefan & Malischek, Raimund, 2018. "Multi-unit multiple bid auctions in balancing markets: an agent-based Q-learning approach," EWI Working Papers 2018-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Ihle, Hans-Martin & Marsden, Richard & Traber, Peter, 2018. "Does the choice of auction format affect prices in spectrum auctions?," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190332, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Behnert, Marika & Bruckner, Thomas, 2018. "Causes and effects of historical transmission grid collapses and implications for the German power system," Contributions of the Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management 03/2018, University of Leipzig, Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Nicolle, Ambre, 2018. "Estimating Consumer Inertia in Repeated Choices of Smartphones," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kattumuri, Ruth & Kruse, Tobias, 2017. "Renewable technologies in Karnataka, India: jobs potential and co-benefits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86551, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Étienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2018. "Tradable Climate Liabilities: A Thought Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-43, CIRANO.
- Edouard Civel & Nathaly Cruz, 2018. "Green, yellow or red lemons? Artefactual field experiment on houses energy labels perception," Working Papers 1809, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Gustav Fredriksson & Alexander Roth & Simone Tagliapietra & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2018. "Is the European automotive industry ready for the global electric vehicle revolution?," Policy Contributions 28892, Bruegel.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & email@example.com, 2018. "Machine Learning Estimation of Heterogeneous Causal Effects: Empirical Monte Carlo Evidence," Economics Working Paper Series 1817, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.