Report NEP-REG-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2017. "Equilibrium Supply Security in a Multinational Electricity Market with Renewable Production," Working Paper Series 1162, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Yin Chu & J. Scott Holladay & Jacob LaRiviere, 2017. "Opportunity Cost Pass-through from Fossil Fuel Market Prices to Procurement Costs of the U.S. Power Producers," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Pedro I. Hancevic & Hector M. Nunez & Juan Rosellón, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe & Michael K. Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Harnessing Policy Complementarities to Conserve Energy: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2017-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Florens Flues & Kurt van Dender, 2017. "The impact of energy taxes on the affordability of domestic energy," OECD Taxation Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Antonio Bento & Kenneth Gillingham & Kevin Roth, 2017. "The Effect of Fuel Economy Standards on Vehicle Weight Dispersion and Accident Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 23340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katrina Jessoe & Maya M. Papineau & David Rapson, 2017. "Utilities Included: Split Incentives in Commercial Electricity Contracts," Carleton Economic Papers 17-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 27 May 2019.
- Alexander Zerrahn, 2017. "Wind Power: Mitigated and Imposed External Costs and Other Indirect Economic Effects," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 111, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bertsch, Valentin & Geldermann, Jutta & Lühn, Tobias, 2017. "What drives the profitability of household PV investments, self-consumption and self-sufficiency?," MPRA Paper 78644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hao Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Zhifu Mi & Su-Yan Pan, 2017. "Assessment on the research trend of low-carbon energy technology investment: A bibliometric analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 106, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Antoine Bonleu, 2017. "Sun, Regulation and Local Social Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1714, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Broberg, Thomas & Egüez, Alejandro, 2017. "Blame it on the Owner – Ownership and Energy Performance of Multidwelling buildings," CERE Working Papers 2017:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Matt V. Leduc & Matthew O. Jackson & Ramesh Johari, 2015. "Pricing and Referrals in Diffusion on Networks," Papers 1509.06544, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Junichi Yamasaki, 2017. "Railroads, Technology Adoption, and Modern Economic Development: Evidence from Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1000, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.