Report NEP-REG-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Newbery, 2016. "Questioning the EU Target Electricity Model – how should it be adapted to deliver the Trilemma?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1634, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2016. "An Examination of the Abandonment of Applications for Energy Efficiency Retrofit Grants in Ireland," Papers WP533, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Klaus Gugler & Adhurim Haxhimusa & Mario Liebensteiner, 2016. "Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp226, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Financing Renewable Energy: Who is Financing What and Why it Matters," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Georgios Petropoulos & J. Scott Marcus, 2016. "Challenging prospects for roam like at home," Working Papers 15076, Bruegel.
- Erik Gawel & Sebastian Strunz & Paul Lehmann, 2016. "Support policies for renewables Instrument choice and instrument change from a Public Choice perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gilles Lepesant, 2016. "Implementing EU renewable energy policy at the subnational level Navigating between conflicting interests," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "Regulation versus Regulated Monopolization of a Cournot Oligopoly with Unknown Costs," MPRA Paper 71796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larouche, Pierre & Schütt, Florian, 2016. "Repeated Interaction in Standard Setting," Discussion Paper 2016-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Davidson & Fredrich Kahrl & Valerie Karplus, 2016. "Towards a political economy framework for wind power: Does China break the mould?," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Richstein, Jörn, 2016. "Coordinated Balancing of the European Power System," EconStor Research Reports 141422, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Itf, 2014. "Air Service Agreement Liberalisation and Airline Alliances," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Zaragoza-Watkins, Matthew, 2016. "Managing Water for the Future," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2016 236879, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.