Report NEP-REG-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2016. "Interaction between CO2 emissions trading and renewable energy subsidies under uncertainty: feed-in tariffs as a safety net against over-allocation," Working Papers 2016.14, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Carsten Helm & Mathias Mier, 2016. "Efficient diffusion of renewable energies: A roller-coaster ride," Working Papers V-389-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "On the Pareto Efficiency of a Socially Optimal Mechanism for Monopoly Regulation," MPRA Paper 71090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Leining & Suzi Kerr, 2016. "Lessons Learned from the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme," Working Papers 16_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gibbons, Steve & Lyytikainen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2016. "New road infrastructure: the effects on firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Glauben, Thomas & Weiss, Christoph, 2015. "Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Market Power, Search and Menu Costs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212156, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kannika Thampanishvong, 2016. "Can Information Provision Help Households Reduce their Electricity Consumption? A Study from Thailand," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb20160428, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2016. "Price asymmetries in the European gasoline market," a/ Working Papers Series 1602, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Stephie Fried & Kevin Novan & William B. Peterman, 2016. "The Distributional Effects of a Carbon Tax on Current and Future Generations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald Davies & Todd Kaplan, 2016. "Protection in Government Procurement Auctions," Working Papers 1601, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.