Report NEP-REG-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Phoumin, 2015. "Renewable Energy Policies and the Solar Home System in Cambodia," Working Papers DP-2015-64, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Joan Batalla-Bejerano & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2015. "Impacts of intermittent renewable generation on electricity system costs," Working Papers 2015/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marc Baudry & Clément Bonnet, 2015. "Market pull instruments and the development of wind power in Europe: a counterfactual analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michael Pahle & Wolf-Peter Schill & Christian Gambardella & Oliver Tietjen, 2015. "When Low Market Values Are No Bad News: On the Coordination of Renewable Support and Real-Time Pricing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1507, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yu-Wen Huang, 2015. "4G/LTE Mobile Broadband Competition and the Critical Role of Law and Regulation ? A Taiwan Case Study," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2705157, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dejan Trifunovic & Djordje Mitrovic & Bojan Ristic, 2015. "Network Externalities in Telecommunication Industry: An Analysis of Serbian Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704575, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Briseid Storrøsten, Halvor, 2015. "Smart hedging against carbon leakage," Working Paper Series 14-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Pozzi, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Entry Regulation in Retail Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Neale Mahoney & Johannes Stroebel, 2015. "Do Banks Pass Through Credit Expansions to Consumers Who Want to Borrow?," NBER Working Papers 21567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwata, Kazuyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Can Land Use Regulations and Taxes Help Mitigate Vehicular CO2 emissions?: An Empirical Study of Japanese Cities," MPRA Paper 66435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strausz, Roland, 2015. "Politically Induced Regulatory Risk and Independent Regulatory Agencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "The Role of Buyer Power in Public Procurement Auctions: An Empirical Analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 913, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre M. Picard & Alessandro Tampieri & Xi Wan, 2015. "Airport Congestion and Ineficiency in Slot Allocation," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.